Monday, December 3, 2007

New Job Interview

Well, for my post this week I am going to blog about the interview I had last week. Last Tuesday I had an interview as a financial analyst with Owens Corning. The company is a Fortune 500 company and main plant is located in Toledo Ohio, but also has a branch in Anderson, SC. Going into the interview I was very confident because of my practice throughout the semester with common questions that are asked in interviews. (Also because my parents got me a new tie and shirt over Thanksgiving Break) After completing the interview I was very confident, and last Friday they gave me a call back and offered me the internship position! The only problem is that they want me to come internship in the winter and summer. They said they can work around my schedule, but I don't think I can manage both an internship of 16 hours minimum a week and a lot of hard classes. I am torn between whether to take the internship, but I will have to make a decision soon. I will be back to let you know what I do!

No comments: