Sunday, October 7, 2007

Rules of Attraction

I just got done watching Rules Of Attraction, and I must say that is definitely moved into my top 3 favorite movies. I normally like comedy and action movies such as Old School and Wedding Crashers, but this movie is more thought provoking. I saw it once before in highschool, but watching it again gave it a whole different meaning/perspective.
One reason why I probably like it so much is because it is by the same director that made American Psycho. That movie is one of the craziest movies I have ever seen (I recommend in a weird way), so Rules Of Attraction was also really interesting. I want to blog about it, but I don't want to ruin the movie for the people that are reading this blog. I just want to say that even though it is based on college stereotypes (drinking, etc...) you have to look further into the movie to get the real message. I thought that the movie's message is that you cannot just go along with life ignorant. Doing simple things that you think means nothing to anybody. Instead, the small things may effect someone's life. Whether that person is really close to you, or a person you have talked to only twice in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.