Friday, November 2, 2007

Group Work

As we have come to an end to phase one in our web site proposal for Anderson Habitat for Humanity, our group, The Dream Builders, has done very well. I am happy that I have group members that work hard and are very organized. We also have a compromise on meeting times so it is not hard for all of us to get together and work on the project.
I do not have any complaints in our group work. Everything has worked smoothly, and hope to work as well on the phase two part of the project. One miscommunication did happen throughout Phase 1. I was not aware that we were having a team meeting so I was not able to make it to the library in time. It was not that I did not want to meet, or did not care to meet, but that I was not informed by the rest of my team members. Either way, the group just informed me about what was accomplished during the meeting, and I got back on track. Other than that, the project is going great and am excited about the feedback from Shelby on the web site proposals.

No comments: